There are many ways you can financially support this Foundation.
Specific Programs that Carry Out our Mission
Develop New Experiments
Creating New Awards/Prizes
Unspecified Future Programs
You may specify your contributions to the Foundation in many different ways:
Contributions for the Permanent Endowment
- Endowment funds will be invested by the Board of Directors, and spending these funds, in any area, will be limited to a maximum of 5% per year, so as to preserve the principal.
- Endowment gifts may be targeted, by the donor, to any area of the Foundations programs or operations.
- The donor may endow and name any particular program or operation by gifts that will fully fund this program or operation with 5% of the capital gift.
- The endowment gift may be given for unrestricted use as determined by the Board of the Foundation.
- The endowment gift may be given as a legacy in the donors will.
Contributions for Current Expenditures
- The full amount of the contribution will be spent within two years of the gifts’ donation.
- Funds can be directed at any specific program or operation by the donor.
- Funds can be used to both support and name a program or operation, if these funds are sufficient to run this program or operation for at least three years.
- Funds can be contributed for unrestricted use by the Foundation, as determined by its Board.
Ways to Contribute
Become a “Foundation Member”
Membership in the Foundation is defined as those individuals, groups, corporations, businesses, or other foundations that wish to provide ongoing support to the foundation’s mission as well as staying informed of the various activities of the foundation. Membership is strictly optional, even for those who provide financial assistance to the foundation.
Various levels of membership are:
- Friend – $100-$199
- Sponsor – $200-$499
- Supporter – $500-$999
- Patron – $1000-$5000
- Life Benefactor – over $5000, one-time gift
- Founding Life Member – fully endowing any names or unnamed program
Become a Foundation Member Now
STEP ONE: Please completely fill out the following form to become a Foundation Member.